Demi Lovato was hospitalised after she was found unconscious at her home in Los Angeles after an apparent overdose. The singer is very grateful to be alive and will re-enter rehab.
The singer had an apparent overdose and was hospitalised when she was found unconscious at her Los Angeles home.
She was first given the overdose reversal drug Narcan and was then transported to the hospital.
Her representative confirmed that she was currently stable. The rep issued a statement which reads as, “Demi is awake and with her family who wants to express thanks to everyone for the love, prayers and support.
Some of the information being reported is incorrect and they respectfully ask for privacy and not speculation as her health and recovery is the most important thing right now.”
In the latest updates, according to E! News, Demi is very grateful to be alive and will be re-entering rehab after her overdose. The night before she was admitted, the singer had a night out at a bar with her friends after months of partying.
An eyewitness revealed to E! News, Lovato was “taking shots with her friends. Demi wasn’t like super sloppy or wasted, definitely was drinking though. Her friends were cheering her on when she took a shot.”
Another source revealed, “She had been partying for 12 straight hours and it caught up with her. This was going on for a few weeks and the warning signs were there. She slipped up and thought she could handle it. This is obviously a huge wake-up call.
Demi doesn’t want to die and she’s very grateful to be alive. She will be leaving the hospital and heading straight to rehab. Her family has been by her side supporting her and is getting her the help she needs.”
Here’s wishing Demi a speedy recovery!