I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2018 has witnessed the first ten celebrities settle into the Australian Jungle and so far, it has been an entertaining watch.
In last night’s episode, presenters Holly Willoughby and Declan Donnelly dropped into camp to deliver some major news.
Then, it was revealed that all 10 of the campers will be participating in the Bushtucker trial.
During this trial, it was shown that Deal or No Deal presenter Noel Edmunds would be participating as the emperor in the Gladiator, style of a task.
As for his role within the camp as The Gladiator, I’m A Celebrity… Extra Camp host Joel Dommett dropped an exclusive.
He said: “The emperor will be immune from all work, including trials and duties around camp.
“He will pick an advisor – who will also be immune.
“He will also nominate four gladiators to face the next Bushtucker Trial – and all gladiators must impress the Emperor as he will choose two to join his inner circle, with the same privileges.”
It will be interesting to see how Noel’s entry will change (if at all) the dynamics of the campers!
Which other Celebs are in this season?
The series has assembled some fantastic names for this year’s celebrity line-up. Here are the current campers (including Noel) on the show!
- Anne Hegerty: The Chase star
- Emily Atack: Former The Inbetweeners actress
- Fleur East: Singer & The X Factor runner-up
- Harry Redknapp: Football manager
- James McVey: The Vamps guitarist
- John Barrowman: Actor & singer
- Malique Thompson-Dwyer: Hollyoaks actor
- Nick Knowles: Television presenter (DIY SOS)
- Noel Edmonds: Television presenter
- Rita Simons: Former EastEnders actress
- Sair Khan: Coronation Street actress
I’m A Celebrity airs every night at 9 pm on ITV.