Eight months after preventing Tyler from committing an unthinkable act at Spring Fling, Clay, Tony, Jessica, Alex, Justin, and Zach find ways to shoulder the burden of the cover-up together while helping Tyler move toward recovery.
But when the aftermath of a tumultuous Homecoming game culminates in the disappearance of a football player and Clay finds himself under police scrutiny.
As such, it’s up to a shrewd outsider to steer the group through an investigation that threatens to lay bare everyone’s deepest secrets.
The stakes are raised in this riveting third season of 13 Reasons Why, as the consequences of even the most well-intended actions can alter a life forever.
Bryce Walker has been a controversial character since the beginning of the show.
On Season 1, he sexually assaults Hannah Baker and Jessica Davis and has been continuously portrayed as a sexual predator and bully.
During Season 2, Hannah Baker’s family files a negligence lawsuit against Liberty High School and in that trial, Justin Foley comes forward as a witness and says he saw Bryce sexually assault Jessica Davis.
However, the students don’t see any justice from the court, as the only punishment Bryce receives is community service.
Season 3 Cast:
- Dylan Minnette as Clay Jensen.
- Brandon Flynn as Justin Foley.
- Justin Prentice as Bryce Walker.
- Alisha Boe as Jessica Davis.
- Christian Navarro as Tony Padilla.
- Miles Heizer as Alex Standall.
- Devin Druid as Tyler Down.
- Ross Butler as Zach Dempsey.
- Timothy Granaderos as Montgomery de la Cruz.
- Anne Winters as Chloe.
- Steven Weber as Principle Bowen.
- Brenda Strong as Mrs Walker.
- Amy Hargreaves as Mrs Jensen.
- Introducing Grace Saif as Ani.
Watch 13 Reasons Why Season 3’s trailer here: